Ongk is the sound of a goose.
Ankh is on the pharaoh’s tomb.
Önk, önk is the horn of my red jellybean car.
- inhimthereisnoshadowofturning likes this
- tipofthescepter reblogged this from donegality and added:
- donegality reblogged this from inhimthereisnoshadowofturning
- donegality likes this
- inhimthereisnoshadowofturning reblogged this from onkonk
- biblesandbeersteins reblogged this from ashleymbarnett
- lyall likes this
- normal-is-strange likes this
- its-carl likes this
- deaadnotsleeeping likes this
- lovebucket550 likes this
- the-epitome-of-hyperbole likes this